Saturday, July 28, 2012

Boating

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever... But I blogged yesterday so I don't know what that's all about.

This morning I got up early (okay, okay it wasn't that early, but come on its summer!) to go boating with some of my teammates. It was me, Teri & her mom, and Kodee & his grandpa. It was Kodee's grandpa's boat and let's just say I had a BLAST! I wake boarded for the first time and I'm not to bad. I'm a little sunburned, and I'm super sore. Thanks so much Kodee for inviting us! & thanks Teri for letting me hitch a ride! I know what your thinking "Whitney! Why didn't you take pictures?!" but I kinda forgot, and I didn't really want my camera to get wet anyways.

So I'm staring at this calendar in my room... There's a problem with it. There are only 4 Saturdays left of summer. 4 SATURDAYS!!! I'm not ready to go back to school! This happened last year. I wasn't ready to go back, and then I dreamed about summer for the entire school year. But have no fear! I still have girls camp before I have to go back. 1 more trip to keep me sane through the summer. 1 more trip to help me dread going back. Because this has been the best summer ever. And I don't want it to end! (I feel like I've had to say that a lot recently. I also feel like I've said a lot of good byes recently too. Maybe it is time for a constant)


So there you have it folks. I'm a pretty good wake boarder, and I'm not ready to start high school. Ahhh! Wish me luck!

Feel my Sunlight

P.s. anyone watch men's Olympic prelims today?! Pretty awesome! They are in 1st after 1 day of competition. Go team USA! Can't wait for women's prelims tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!