Saturday, July 14, 2012

I call it blog stalking

So I've recently discovered something new, something fresh. I like to call it blog stalking. It feels more productive than Facebook stalking because you are doing something I like to call reading. I am fascinated by peoples lives and the thoughts they post on their blogs. That's precisely the reason I started this blog. I have a slight problem though. People don't post on their blogs often enough and I am running out I things to read. So if you have a blog; post on it, and if you don't; make one! (and tell me What it is!) And feel free to blog stalk me...I have much words to sift through between my many blogs.



Feel my ☀


Here is a random pic of me and two of my favorite girls at Disneyland! Ah! I love them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!