Saturday, July 21, 2012

Neverland doesn't exist

Growing up always freaks me out. (Not that I will ever really grow "UP" ha) Things keep popping up that make me feel older and older and make me realize there's no such place as Neverland. I'm soon going to start high school, I will be 16 right after school starts and that means I can date, I have friends that can drive, My 2 best friends will graduate in 2 years, my neighbor that I used to play with is getting married, most my teammates are over 20, I could be an EFY counselor with MY EFY counselor in a few years, 3 more years and then I can move out (wait...WHAT?!?). And I don't think it helps that I read all these college kids blogs like there's no tomorrow.

I was freaking out my mom & making her feel old so she emailed me this


Feel My Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!