Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st day of high school!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! It have been working on {this post} and it took a while.

So today was my first day of high school!

So my alarm goes off at 5:45 (or so I think) I get up and get ready and when I am finished with my hair I look at the time on my phone... 5:30.....so I looked at my iPod.....also 5:30. I ran back into my room and my alarm clock said it was 6:30!!! My alarm clock was set wrong so I realy got up at 4:45! ahh! So with my extra time I painted my toe nails.

My friend {Carina} came and picked me up in her awesome car (click HERE to read about this awesome car!) and we headed to school!

1st period- Biology- My teacher is a little wacko but I have some friends in that class and I think it will be fun!
2nd period- Guitar1I am so excited for this class! I made a few new friends and I think the teacher is super funny.
3rd period- Seminary!- Still don't know who my teacher is but seminary is always great!
4th period- world Civ-I am going to switch into honors world civ because I don't have any friends in this class, and it is a slower moving class and I wan't more of a challenge.


So that was my A day schedule! Now comes part two tomorrow! yay! cough cough sneeze. I have a cold and I am exhausted so I am going to read my scriptures then go to bed. (yes, I know it is only 7:26, but I am exhausted & don't feel good and I have my 2nd 1st day of school tomorrow) NIGHT! :)

Feel my Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!