Monday, September 10, 2012

For a reason

I'm a strong believer that people come in and out of our lives for a reason. Every person in your life has a purpose. Either to teach you something, or be a friend, or make you stronger. There is always a reason why people leave our lives, it may be because you have learned the lesson you where meant to learn from them, and somebody needs them somewhere else. Sometimes they will comeback, but sometimes people leave our lives, so that there is room for others to move into our lives. Treasure your friends, because you never know how long you will stay close, and you don't know what you've got till its gone. Be the best friend, so that even after you part ways they will always remember the kind of person you where. To all the people that have circled through my life in the last almost 16 (7 days!!) years... You have changed me for the better. You have made me stronger, and taught me so much through your words, as well as your example. You have made me who I am today. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!