Friday, October 19, 2012

Bad blogger

I've been a bad blogger, I know. I have neglected to write about a very important item of business... I have been to see Carrie Underwood, and still haven posted a single picture! I promise I will do that as soon as I can.

This week is UEA. Hallelujah!!! We are at a condo with some good friends just enjoying life. We have been playing guitar, singing, and laughing all day. I may or may not have broken Lexi's high E string while trying to help her tune it... {sorry Lexi!!! I really do feel bad about that! I owe you a new one.} Lauren just finished her homework and we are watching a movie.


I will post pictures of this trip, and the Carrie Underwood concert when I get home, until then, this will half to do.

Love y'all

Feel my Sunlight


P.s. RED by T-Swift comes out in t-2 days! Anyone else as excited as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!