Monday, April 1, 2013

come what may, and love it

Whoa! I haven't blogged since Wednesday of last week... Totes not like me. {totes? who says that?}

It has been a fantastic and rather productive weekend starting with me becoming all licensed and deadly on Friday.

What kind of license? You may ask.

My pilot's license? It's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked - problems at the Kazakhstan border. I'd give you the details, but then I'd have to kill you... which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked.
{That one was for you Katie!}

Just kidding! I received a drivers license on Friday! Now all I need is for someone to buy me a car.... any takers? ;) Going once.... going twice....

The second rather productive thing of the weekend consisted of me and the last 22 chapters of the bible which I finished yesterday. It felt good. Two years of bible and I finally get to move on to the Book of Mormon. Check that off my bucket list! {Yes it's true, this chick has read the entire bible. She is datable now.}

The next productive thing of the weekend was watching The General Young Womens Broadcast on Saturday night. My favorite talk was by Diter F. Uchdorf and it was about our Journey here on earth. Listen to it here!




The final productive thing of the weekend included a fun Easter with family. I have a testimony of the Savior and I am very grateful for all he has done for me.



And lastly I'd like to share with you something that I haven't told anyone yet. This thing has been bothering me for weeks and I don't want it to happen. I don't know how I am going to say good bye to all the people I have come to know and love over the last several years {If any of you know me you know that I stink at good byes.} My family is moving to Arizona. And I am not happy about it. But I guess since there is nothing to do about it we must try to "come what may, and love it." It will be hard, but I am excited.



Feel my Sunlight



p.s. Happy April Fools day......... hahaha


p.s.s. I really want a cute CTR ring. Why are they so dang expensive? {THIS ONE is cute, and it's cheapish, and it's on sale. Wink. Wink.} Oh, and I'm a size 6... just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!