Friday, May 3, 2013

Almost going to go insane

Well my friends, It has been four days since I last wrote. I know you have all been sitting at your computers waiting in suspense for me to post. Now where to start?

Lets start with the fact that we are almost done with this school year, when I say almost I mean I am almost going to go insane. I am ready for The Color Run, and mission farewells. I am oh so ready for EFY, 4th year hike, trek, girls camp and the US Power Tumbling National Championships. I am ready for summer training and I am ready to have the opportunity to sleep. These final weeks in school are just painfull. I can hardly focus on anything. Sorry Teachers.

This weekend starts the Elite Challenge. The Elite Challenge is well, just that, an elite challenge. My fab coach, Steph, is competing and is going to do fantastic! Texas had better watch out. We love you Steph! Good Luck!

On that note can anyone guess what next weekend is? That's right! Regional Championships! Whoo! Flipside is going to Vegas! This will be our final step on our road to Kansas City Missouri for National Championships this July. Ahhh! Oh and if anyone would like to help support our team in fundraising for National Championships click HERE. {And no, I am not going to Morp, incase you were wondering, I will be in Vegas.}

I was going to post a cool video here, but I guess it will have to wait until later. I'm at school you see, and at school the fantastic thing called YouTube doesn't exist.

So my mind is pretty much stuck on tumbling right now and I'm pretty sure it isn't coming out. So I will end here. Enjoy this picture of my team being super awesome at City Creek. I am the one on the far left. Admire my perfect handstand.







Feel my Sunlight




p.s. Congrats to all of you out there going on missions or getting married! There are lots of you and I am excited. Congrats! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!