Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blogtember: day 7~online shops

Blogtember: day 7--Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

As far as online shopping goes I usually just buy everything on Amazon.com. With Amazon Prime It's almost easier and faster to order it online than to go to the store and buy it. We have bought everything from those little socks you wear with flats, to makeup, to books.


I also love love love the swimsuits at Limericki.com! They are adorable and always modest. Here are some of my favorites that are up on the sight now.


My last site is a site that I have never actually bought anything from, but it is the home to the ukulele that I am asking for for my birthday next Wednesday. I mean, who doesn't want a yellow ukulele with pineapples on it?






That's about it. Sorry my images are being all funky today. I don't have the patience to fix them. I know, bad blogger. Since this post had no spirtualness in it whatsoever, I will add this video at the end. Enjoy!







feel my sunlight



p.s. Seriously, how do you professional bloggers get your images to cooperate with you?
p.s.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!!! 25!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!