Tuesday, December 10, 2013

To Believe

Hey friends! I have had quite the eventful few days (and by eventful I mean PJs and Pinterest and cough drops) I have been home sick with bronchitis and I also discovered I had asthma. whoot! whoot! I got myself an inhaler! I am seriously the coolest kid on the block right now.

While bronchitis isn't fun, it's not bad at all compared to what others in this world have to deal with. All around I feel pretty dang blessed. I've had opportunities that are unimaginable for most people and I've had the support of a lifetime, I have had the chance to meet so many fantastic people, and I have had warm arms around me the entire time. I am so so thankful for these oppurtunities.

While I have been fortunate, and the majority of those around us have been fortunate to have enough, there are those around us who don't. There are those who don't know where there next meal will come or who don't remember the last time they laughed.

In a world full of so much darkness and fear it is often hard to see light at the end of the tunnel. But there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. We just have to keep moving forward. He hears your prayers and someday YOUR peace shall come. Someday we shall live in peace with our Savior, The Prince of Peace.

Now I as that if you only watch one video this week let it be this one, and if your like me, hit replay a few times. It left me dead in my tracks.


 


Ya. I know. I am blown away, but even more, I am proud to say that I believe that this day shall come.



feel my sunlight


p.s. Driving in the snow is a scary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!