Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 in review

 
 
 
 
 







2013 was a big year. I did a lot, I felt a lot, And ultimately, I grew up a lot. Here is a trip through my 2013 year.

The time I competed on a sprained ankle at an international meet

The time I competed at State Championships and qualified for National Championships

The time I went to Vegas and competed at Regional Championships

The time I went to EFY SLC Special edition. 

The time I went to Missouri to compete in the 2013 Power Tumbling National Championships

The time I went to EFY AGAIN!

The time we prayed for Kalon

The time I started 11th grade

The time I saved the day at Girls Camp and took over when the speaker didn't make it. #brownsugar!

The time I turned 17

The time I became a REAL blogger for Christmas

The time I said goodbye to 2013

As you can see, this year has been big. My testimony has grown mountains, I have traveled farther than I ever have before, and I have met so many incredible people, and had some many incredible opportunities. It's been a good year, but I can't wait to see what 2014 brings!

Shout out to the amazing people I've met this year that have changed my life! Including but not limited to: Mama Shell Bell, Papa Spence, Mama G, Jett, The Charititez, My awesome roomie from the Charititez, ANNNDDD... The Humble Bees. I love you all.


Now, I think it's fit to write some New Years Resolutions. It's a must really.

Tumbling
place top 3 atleast twice
hit mobility
qualify for National Championships in Louisville, KY

Spiritual
go to the temple at least twice a month (and every week when possible)
read the B.O.M. AGAIN!
Index more
Read my scriptures EVERY SINGLE DAY
go to mission prep
be a better missionary
EFY EFY EFY

academic
work harder on homework
get better grades
improve my ACT score (I still don't know what I got on the first one)

My sister and I are also going off sugar tomorrow due to the fact that I am training for competition season, and she is one of the leads in the school play. Rules: all natural sugars are fine. No candy, icecream, soda (even if sugar free) or treats UNLESS it is a special occasion ie. birthdays, holidays, celebrations, etc.


Anyone want to join?



Well, that's about all from me. I can't wait to see what 2014 brings. I wish you all a happy New Year!



feel my sunlight



p.s. After 2014 comes 2015... the year I graduate and go on a mission. This is my last year as a child. AHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!