Monday, March 31, 2014

share it with the world

It is indeed a joyous day.

This is what I have done so far today.





{little sister}
 


I bet all yall who are on vacation for spring break are jealous of my day. You should be. But then again, if you are on vacation you are probably not taking the time to read my blog. If you are on lets say a beach somewhere scrolling through pages of my blog, then by all means keep scrolling, and if you are one of those who decided to stay home for spring break like myself, congrats! You get to read my blog for much cheaper!

My friends I would like to share with you a video. This video is an encouragement to all to take the challenge to share the gospel with others.





Don't be afraid to pronounce your love for the gospel to the world. Send a text, post a quote, and by all means create a blog! (I would LOVE to read it.) It is our responsibility to make the gospel known through the world and what better way to start thank with a click of a button?

I have had many experiences where I have learned that the words I have written on my blog have brought knowledge to others eyes. Now, imagine if we were all spreading our thoughts around the web. Imagine what would happen if each of us took the time to post just one post on ANY social media site containing a scripture, quote, thought, or video that shares a message of Christ? Imagine how many people around the world would see it. How many people would learn of Christ? How many people would be brought closer to him?

Take the challenge. Share your testimony with the world.



feel my sunlight



p.s. I need some new wholesome music. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!