Friday, June 6, 2014

Maybe I'll talk about

Hi lovelies!

Remember when I blogged about these two awesome efy counselors?




Well, they're getting married today.

Every efy participant's dream. I cannot even handle how happy I am for them. Congrats to Braden and Randi. #EFYtoETERNITY #UpbraidethNotForever #Literally

You'd think that with school not in session that I'd be able to keep up in this blog land that I love so dearly, but God has had some other plans for my time.

I have been out of school for exactly a week and every single day has been filled with so much good, and I am oh so grateful for it.


So... what do I want to talk about today?

Maybe the fact that I completed 9:3 on the Whip Chart today. (for those of you all of you who are now going "WHATTT?" I will explain, at tumbling we have a chart that has a list of combinations of back flips. We work on them almost every day. We've done it for years. Today I did the hardest one on the list. It was fun.)

Maybe I'll talk about how much I love summer and how much I enjoy the whole no school thing. Last night I had a dream that there were all these desks in the gym and my coaches were telling me to tumble on top of them. I thought I was going to die because desks are not safe to tumble on desks (obviously). I'm pretty sure that was my subconscious telling me to avoid school at all costs.

Maybe I'll talk about how I'm going to Portland with the family next week and how I can't wait.

Maybe I'll talk about an awesome spiritual experience where I read an awesome scripture that demands to be shared. (Doctrine and Covenants 21:6 is awesome.)

Maybe I'll tell you about how I finally drove on the freeway for the first time since I crashed my car. It was incredibly scary and I didn't like it one bit. But, guess what! I'm alive!

Maybe I'll tell you about all the plans I have for the summer. I'm going to Portland with the family, and Palmyra New York for EFY, and Girls Camp, and Youth Conference. I am just so very excited for it all.

Maybe I'll tell you about how I think family history work is awesome and how I have no idea what I'm doing as a family history consultant. The bishop said that the only way I can do anything wrong is to not do anything at all. This is going to be exciting. I seriously can't wait!

Maybe I'll tell you about how we start doing stuff for Seminary Council next week and how I am VERY OVERLY EXTREMELY EXITED for that to happen. I really like seminary. Like a lot.

Maybe I'll tell you about how excited I am to serve a mission in a year, but how I wish the whole "getting your wisdom teeth out before you go" wasn't a thing.

Maybe I'll ask you what your current favorite books are because I need some new ones to read.


Or MAYBE I'll just refer you to somebody else's blog because I can't decide. Perhaps Al Fox Carraway. I really liked her blog post this week.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi84MhHy1S0XTv2zrD0FaTrv4eECNKMQmKX4D6ojnC0N20oeb5Id9QF19GO9B0DLgE7UY23JtLZZ3SmvStt5ehtz7ruvTaFMy6ZAnVB5t3h26JRoWKliubXGKd_KXv1cHeIUI_QNHy8kKw/s1600/al+fox.jpg
Read her post HERE

Ya. I think I'll do that.

Well, I love you all, and I hope you all have a fantastic day. I hope somebody brings you ice cream or cake because that would make your day even more awesome and you deserve that. Cake and ice cream are always a good thing because it's always somebody's birthday somewhere.





feel my sunlight



p.s. Sorry for the randomness of this post. ha I don't know how that happened, but I kinda like it.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to post a comment about the joys of having one's wisdom teeth removed, but I don't think it worked. So I give up, and I would like to say instead how much I like your note about cake and ice cream. *brings you some virtual cake and ice cream* have a wonderful day, my dear! :)

    <3 Marie-Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks! I was having problems with a bunch of spam comments that linked to naughty websites so I had to change my comment settings. That might be where your comment problems came from. Thanks for the virtual cake and ice cream! haha :)
      -Whit

      Delete

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!