Tuesday, September 22, 2015

See you in 18!






















Well my friends, this is my last post for 18 months! 

I will be set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints tonight! I am so excited for this opportunity to serve God's children in Orlando Florida! 

Even though I can't post for a while I won't leave you hanging! My mom will be posting my weekly emails so check back here every week to stay up to date with all my adventures as a missionary. 

You can also find all the information you need to keep in touch with me (email, address, etc.) under the "contact me" page. (And I'd LOVE to get mail from all of you so PLEASE send me some love!) Thank you so much for all the love and support over the last 19 years. I feel truly blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. I love you all more than you could ever know. 

I know The Church is true and it has brought me more joy than anything else ever has in my life and that is why I want to share it. I know the Book of Mormon is the most true book that we have on the earth today and that Joseph Smith was indeed a true prophet and that he really did translate it. I know God loves His children and that is why he sent his son, Jesus Christ to atone for all of our sins, our struggles, and ultimately to die for us so that we might be able to return to live with him again. I know he loves me and I know he loves each of you. I know that through Jesus Christ all families can be together forever. This is a magnificent time to live on this earth. How blessed we are to be able to experience it.

I love you all!

Read your scriptures, say your prayers, go to church, remember who you are, and so on, and so forth, and what not, and what have you. See you in 18.

-Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!